Stasis Energy Group Thermal Energy Storage System
Reduce kW, shift kWh, and save energy.
HVAC cooling energy is the largest addressable load in California and load flexibility is the skeleton key to California's future.
Energy-optimizing controls, simple bolt-in installation for existing, inefficient RTUs, and a five-year payback on investment via lower operational costs. It’s that simple.
- Up to 60% kW reduction of compressor load
- Up to 55% load shift form peak to off-peak
- Up to 10% energy savings
Typical Stasis Energy Group TESS Installation
- Renewable charging/on-peak discharging
- GHG reduction
- Recyclable and sustainable
- 5-year ROI
- Simple, inline duct installation
- Applicable to new and existing HVAC equipment
- Reach California’s energy goals
- 30-year product lifetime
- Deeper savings when paired with incentives
Stasis Energy Group is proud to be recognized and participate in the following organizations and programs:
Stasis Energy Group is committed to promoting social equity and increasing job and other economic opportunities in California’s disadvantaged, low income and vulnerable populations.
Reports and Studies
Send us a question or information request with the form below, or send us an email directly.